COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS AND ENGAGEMENT
STRATEGIES FOR 2015-16
• Develop an integrated approach to promote philanthropy and charitable giving to HSC
• Build awareness of the need for investment in the College
ACTIVITIES FOR 2015-16
• Activated The David Tutty Joy and Innovation Fund process with 19 submissions from
students and teachers
• Produced four highly successful performances of the 2016 Staff, Alumni and Parent Musical
The Adams Family
• Shared key highlights of Alumni Survey with entire community via the
• Increased engagement and participation in the Parents’ Guild (PG)
• Hosted Alumni events in Ancaster, Montreal, Kingston, London, Toronto and Hamilton
• Augmented the Parent E-News publication to connect College-wide
• Researched and reviewed new mentorship software for implementation in 2016-17;
will provide networks for current parents, recent and long-standing alumni, teachers
and studentsTHE DAVID TUTTY Joy & Innovation F U N D impact REPORT JANUARY 2016 Visit the Site In 2016, HSC announced the first nine projects to be brought to life through The David Tutty Joy and Innovation Fund.
The annual HSC Science Fair allows students to present their
projects to judges from the community and the school.
The Biennial Staff, Alumni and ParentMusical brings together the community in an artistic production that is
staffed and performed by volunteers.